Simple Five Button Operation
No special piloting skills are required for operation, with Hoverfly’s unique five button system on the control center to control the drone on the tether from a fixed or mobile position
Power Over the Tether
Tethered systems receive power over a thin, long-range cord from our control station, which means no battery management to worry about and unlimited flight time.
Many of our systems consists of very portable drones, optional landing pads, plus a control center in a hard case. This allows for quick set-up from anywhere and maximum flexibility for use on scene, in a vehicle or connected remotely.
Military Satellite Communications
UHF to KA SATCOM Services and Systems and Systems for Air, Land, and Sea, with On-the-Move, On-the-Pause, and Fixed Communications.
Tactical Data Links + Line-Of-Sight Networks
MIDS/Link 16 Communications and LOS Data Links.
LiveSky Sentry Benefits & Advantages
• No batteries, no limits
• Tether-powered means fly all day, up to 200’
• NEW SkyBox design for mobile or remote operation
• Easy five-button control
• No pilot skills required – 90 minute training
• Water and weather resistant for harsh environments
• Ground-powered or vehicle-mounted
LiveSky Sentry Tethered UAS
TRL9 LiveSky SecurePlus LSP-6205 with EO/IR Payload, MANET Payloads available.
Tether Powered sUAS, 60M Altitude, 1KG Payload, Autonomous GPS-less Precision Landing and on the move operation
Big Sky Features:
- Full 1080p 60fps HD video with encrypted transmission
- Multiple payload sizes and sensor packages avaible
- Advanced GPS features: waypoint missions, loiter, return-to-home
- Advanced flight control technology with auto takeoff/landing
- Continuous in flight diagnostics and monitoring
- Navigational lighting
- Maintenance package plans available
360-Degree View with all Operators
This versatile, professional platform is able to support a variety of cameras and sensors, including thermal, multispectral, and hyperspectral imaging system. BigSky's fully autonomous flight capability and waypoint mission planning produce reliable, repeatable data collection and professional results, everytime.
A Clearer Battlefield Picture
By packaging the most advanced capabilities into the next-generation of Link 16 terminals - every warfighter, platform, and node can leverage the nearly worldwide presence of Link 16 to create an even more robust network and achieve the connectivity that’s needed across the battlespace.
- Built-in interoperability with Viasat’s family of Link 16 terminals
- Manage and troubleshoot your own Link 16 networks and terminals with Viasat’s software tools
- Better performance per dollar with Viasat’s support equipment so you can get more value out of your equipment and optimize your mission
- Lower logistics costs with in-country/field support to help you address repair needs much faster
- Reduce risk with 360-degree support from Viasat, including CONOPs development, training, network design, and help with lifecycle requirements
To learn more about Hoverfly, please don’t hesitate to contact a Darley rep at your earliest convenience. Thanks for choosing Darley Defense!